Lignes quotidiennes

Lignes quotidiennes
Dernier ouvrage paru : L'Algérie en 100 questions. Un pays empêché (Tallandier, 2019)

mercredi 17 juin 2015

Tim Hunt, Nobel misogyne...

-
La sortie du Nobel misogyne...

"Let me tell you about my trouble with girls. Three things happen when they are in the lab : You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticize them they cry."
Tim Hunt, Prix Nobel de Médecine 2001

... et la volée de bois vert :

" I am in the office, but I can't do my sciences work as I saw a photograph of Tim Hunt and now I'm in love, dammit"
Sophie Scott, University College London researcher

- "Dear Department : please note I will be unable to chair the 10am meeting this morning because I am too busy swooning and crying."
Kate Devlin, lecturer at Goldsmiths University of London

- "The 2015 Nobel Prize in being clueless, sexist jerk goes to Tim Hunt. Probably not his last."
Robert McNees, a theoretical physicist in Chicago

(source, New York Times, 12 juin 2015)
-

Aucun commentaire: